P Card Travel Guidelines
All travel expenses can be purchased on P-Card with the exception of meals, fuel for personal vehicle and hospitality. Traveler must comply with CPC Travel Guidelines.
Advances- Travel Related Purchases Prior to Travel
- A Travel Request must be on file at CPC.
- Any purchases including conference registration that is made prior to travel is considered an Advance. Card holder will enter purchases on a log. A copy of the log will be sent to CPC Travel Desk. The log will contain a brief description of charges, traveler’s name, travel dates and destination.
- Advances will be coded to: XXXXX-198100.
- Advances must be cleared within 10 days after completion of travel. A Travel Claim will be submitted to clear the advance. A copy of the log showing all travel related charges will be included with the Travel Claim.
Purchases – Any Travel Related Purchase While Traveling
- Any travel related purchases made while traveling will be included on the Travel Claim. A copy of the log will be attached to the Travel Claim. The log will contain the following information: name of traveler, dates of travel and destination.
- All purchases will be coded to XXXXX-198100.
Travel Related Transactions Allowed
- Hotel Room and Internet – charges only
- Conference registration
- Gasoline for rental cars only
Travel Related Transactions Not Allowed