Cal Poly Corporation is excited to welcome new Mustangs and their supporters to Cal Poly. We have a lot of exciting events planned for your visit.
Thursday, April 6, 6 – 9 p.m.
What is a visit to Cal Poly without a visit to downtown San Luis Obispo for their famed farmers’ market? It’s tops on a new Mustang’s bucket list. While you’re there, stop by Cal Poly Downtown at 767 Higuera St., located conveniently in the center of town. We’ll have a welcome booth set up outside where you can:
- Meet local foodie and author of SLO Farmers’ Market Cookbook, Kendra Aronson
- Learn how to save up to $300 on Apple® products
- Enter for a chance to win a free iPad™.Terms and conditions apply
Friday, April 7, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Make sure to drop by our Campus Dining, University Store & Conference and Event Planning booths in the University Union to learn how we support student success. While you’re visiting:
- Sample free food and drinks
- Rest your hooves at our hospitality lounge
- Chat with current Mustangs and hear about Cal Poly straight from the horse’s mouth
- Capture a Mustang memory at our photo booth
- Book your SLO Days accommodations
- Learn about valuable discounts
- Enter for a chance to win a free iPad™ and a Mustang Spirit schwag bag.
Terms and conditions apply
Friday, April 7, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Make plans to drop by our Farmers’ Market located outside our Campus Market venue and discover local favorite foods.
Friday, April 7, 7-10 p.m.
Say hello during Coffee House. Campus Dining and Conference & Event planning will be there to answer all of your questions.