2015-16 Gross Revenues by Category
Revenue generated from corporation-managed operations for fiscal year 2015-16 totaled $101,600,000.
The corporation’s primary revenue sources include:
- Campus Dining with total revenues of $31,300,000 (31%)
- Cal Poly University Store with revenues of $13,700,000 (14%)
Additional revenues include the following:
- Conference & Event Planning $1,200,000 (1%)
- Interest/Dividend Income $1,700,000 (2%)
- General Administration $4,400,000 (4%)
- Sponsored Programs Administration $3,800,000 (4%)
- Commercial Agriculture, Swanton, Bartleson $5,300,000 (5%)
- Sponsored Research $25,600,000 (25%)
- Campus Programs $11,300,000 (11%)
- Other $3,300,000 (3%)
Revenues and expenses presented here do not reflect certain adjustments that are required under accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America. Please refer to the audited financial statements for audited financial information prepared under generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).