How to Use Adobe Sign
To streamline business processes and help get work done in a timely fashion, Cal Poly Corporation and the university use Adobe Sign to route forms and facilitate electronic signatures. For those uninitiated few, Adobe Sign can be a bit intimidating. It doesn’t have to be.
Adobe Sign is a cloud-based e-signature service that allows the user to send, sign, track and manage signature processes using any internet-connected device. It is secure, trackable, legally-binding and approved for confidential information.
It is super simple to use. Just follow these steps.
- Sign in to your My Cal Poly Portal.
- Locate the Adobe Sign link in your “My Apps” on the left-hand side of your screen.
- To sign in, enter your Cal Poly email address.
- At the top of your Adobe Sign account homepage, you will see a “Waiting for You” tab.
- Select the “Waiting for You” tab to access all outstanding student forms that require your attention.
- Open each form. Use the form completion instructions outlined above.