Movers and Shakers
Over the past month there has quite a bit of movement within the Corporation ranks as employees earn promotions and transition into new roles. These movers and shakers and their hard work and dedication to Cal Poly have been an invaluable resource.
Below is a list of recent internal moves and promotions.
- Natalia Draude has been promoted from senior analyst, Accounting and Tax Reporting to general ledger manager and tax specialist
- Joe Alves will move from his role as the financial services manager to serve as treasury and risk manager
- Matt Ryan is changing from associate controller to controller
- Tim Vogel from Campus Dining is being promoted from warehouse specialist to assistant supervisor
- Tim Colwell, pictured above, from Campus Dining is changing from custodial supervisor to unit manager, Warehouse and Purchasing
- James Stone in Print & Copy has changed statuses from intermittent to fully benefited store supervisor
- Kaelynn Tholl CPC HR Assistant has changed statuses from student to intermittent
Congratulations to all!