How To Use Your Personal Day Before It Expires
Have you used your personal day yet? Cal Poly Corporation employees work hard every year, and as a little benefit they get a personal day to use whenever they feel like it.
These personal days do expire in January, so make sure that you use yours by the end of the year so it doesn’t go to waste.
Not sure what to do on a personal day? Here are some activities around San Luis Obispo that you can do on your day off:
- Be a tourist for a day and take a tour at Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, check out the History Center of SLO County and visit the SLO Museum of Art.
- For a family-friendly option, consider going to the SLO Children’s Museum.
- Go to the beach and relax.
- You can take a hike or bike on one of the many trails in the SLO area.
- Looking for a movie? You can check out the Sunset Drive-In.
- You can stop by the Downtown Farmer’s Market and grab some delicious food.
- For a creative option, you can take a pottery class at Anam Cré Art Studio.
- Stay home, sleep in and chillax