Cal Poly Corporation’s Marketing and Communications department was recently awarded with ten international MarCom awards for campaigns promoting employee excellence within Campus Dining, Administration and Finance and the corporation.
Of more than 6,000 entries, the department came away with two platinum awards, five gold awards and three honorable mentions. Administered by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals, the MarCom awards is one of the largest, most respected creative competitions in the world.
The platinum awards, given to only 15 percent of recipients, honored campaigns created to market the Quarter Plus and Summer academic programs.
Gold awards were in recognition of:
- Transportation and Parking Services’ Commute with Confidence marketing campaign
- Administration and Finance’s Welcome Back video
- Campus Dining’s reusable tumblers marketing campaign
- Campus Dining’s new Health Shack venue
- Campus Dining’s What’s Cookin’ Mustangs video series
Honorable Mentions were given for:
- Campus Dining’s What’s Cookin’ brand campaign
- Campus Dining’s Choosewell video series
- Vista Grande Dining Complex opening media relations
To view all the 2021 MarCom winners, visit http://enter.marcomawards.com/winners/.