San Luis Obispo, CA — On June 15th, Cal Poly Corporation recognized nine employees for their outstanding job performance. The winners were announced at the tropical themed Employee Appreciation Event in the Bonderson Plaza, and were nominated by their peers and managers. They were rewarded a certificate to be displayed in their workspace as recognition of their accomplishment.
“We do an employee appreciation event in which we try to honor those who have gone above and beyond and had an outstanding job performance,” said Employee Development Specialist Jill Connelly.
The Grand Winner was awarded $250, and the other winners received $100.
- Grand Winner � David Bains (Information Technology)
- Darsi Bakker (Human Resources)
- Martha Foster (Human Resources)
- Jason Lovering (Campus Dining)
- Russell Monteath (Campus Dining)
- Cindy Nguyen (Student Support Services)
- Lisa Nunes (Sponsored Programs)
- Preston Sirois (University Store)
- Ralph Tate (Campus Dining)