managing corporation investments
Financial Services manages all corporation investment assets, and coordinates and assists with all banking services. Following guidance and oversight from the Board of Directors, Financial Services manages both short-and long-term investments as well as gift assets held in the Campus Programs, Endowment and Life Income funds. We also assist with all corporation banking activity, including all deposit and change order activity, establishment of merchant I.D.s for the processing of credit cards and several PayPal solutions for web-based sales.
- Managing short-and long-term investments
- Managing gift assets held in Campus Programs, Endowment and life income funds
- Providing assistance with all Corporation banking activity
- Overseeing deposit and change order activity
- Establishing Merchant I.D.s
- Assisting in the administration of the P-Card program