The Online Resources library is a 24-hour support tool offering links to information, guidance and partner websites to quickly assist all faculty, staff and students working with Sponsored Programs.
Grants Development provides information, guidance and services to faculty, administrators, and senior staff engaged in externally funded research, curriculum development and community service projects.
Sponsor Web Pages
Department of Agriculture (USDA
Department of Education (DoED)
Department of Health & Human Services
- Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
- Administration on Aging (AOA)
- Agency for Health Care Policy Research (AHCPR)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (Previously HCFA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)